Join Greener Still founder and CVO, Kody Bateman, in an event that will kickoff your business building efforts throughout the holiday season and start your new year with substantial growth! We will have a LIVE studio audience and virtual attendees.
All attendees will participate in a full day of training on the compensation plan and current success units as well as incredible how to’s for your business and prospecting to others on November 13. There will also be announcements about upcoming releases you won’t want to miss!
Our LIVE studio tickets also include a meet and greet on Friday, November 12, at the Greener Still corporate offices! These tickets are LIMITED to a number of people who are able to travel to Salt Lake City and sold first come, first served. This meetup from 2 – 5 p.m. (MT), is a great time to get to know our corporate team, like Founder and CVO Kody Bateman. It’s an exclusive experience that you won’t soon forget.
Why attend the Holiday Kickoff Event?
- Get exclusive first access to an announced feature before anyone else, just for attending the event. No additional charge!
- Learn the best strategies for staying top of mind with your clients.
- Learn simple relationship marketing skills that will transform your business.
- Learn how to leverage the holiday season to connect with clients, prospects and friends.
- Learn about new business opportunities that can provide multiple streams of income for you and your family.
- Learn how to reconnect with yourself and with others.
- Join us in an action packed education learning experience that will change your life.
- Receive a free copy of “Promptings” and “The Power of Human Connection” for attending the event LIVE.
Our goal is to help you have the best holiday season you’ve ever had – join us for the Greener Still Business Building Event to jumpstart your efforts and get the season started right!
Greener Still Holiday Kickoff – A Business Building Event Agenda
Friday, November 12, 2021 | Limited Studio Audience Only
2 – 5 p.m.
Special Leadership fireside chat with Founder Kody Bateman and top Greener Still Corporate and Affiliate leadership
– Leadership mastermind
– Business building best practices
– Sneak peeks on upcoming releases
– And more!
Saturday, November 13, 2021 | Virtual and Studio Audience
9:00 – 10:00 a.m.
Opening remarks presented by Kody Bateman
– Promptings mission
– A major announcement
10:00 – 10:15 a.m.
Compensation Overview #1: with Kody Bateman and Callie Teegardin
– Understanding the new Affiliate method for driving your compensation
10:15 – 11:15 a.m.
Workshop #1: Holiday Kickoff
– How to offer the new holiday packages and holiday gifts with Kody Bateman & Whitney Jensen
– How to offer Stream VA as an option to holiday senders with Jordan Adler and Mitch Paquette
– How to mine your existing customer and Affiliate base and assist them with the holidays with Cathie Peterson and Joy Klohonatz
11:15 – 12:00 p.m.
Workshop #2: Promptings Education Initiative with Kody Bateman
– Flagship Promptings Event Programs
– Platinum Promptings and Relationship Marketing Courses
– Enhancements to Prompting U
– Additional compensation opportunities with these exciting new programs
– Featuring a leader panel with Judy O’Higgins, Willie Diefenbach-Jones, and Jordan Adler
12 to 1 p.m.
1 – 2 p.m.
Workshop #3: Postcard Program with Jordan Adler and Shawn Barklow showcasing postcard examples
The great connector to people in the world. The great connector to the Greener Still compensation plan.
– Includes a creative postcard sending activity
– Postcard sender awards that include:
- Top 5 postcard senders
- Top 5 $97.00 Unlimited recruiters
- Top 5 success unit recruiters
- Top 5 Affiliate recruiters
2 – 3 p.m.
Workshop #4: Stream VA, Stream Marketing, Blue 42 for Life, and Prompting U with Mitch Paquette, Dave & Lori Smith, and Ken & Isabelle Droog. Moderated by Kody Bateman
This workshop will help Affiliates take full advantage of Greener Still compensation. You will learn how to personally build more Affiliate streams and team pay cycles.
3 – 3:30 p.m.
Compensation Overview #2 with Kody Bateman and Callie Teegardin
– How to leverage the Greener Still multiple streams to build team pay cycles and create substantial commissions.
3:30 – 4:15 p.m.
Workshop #5 Special Leadership Panel Discussion hosted by Kody Bateman featuring – April Brumm, Cathy Connors, Jordan Adler, Callie Teegardin, and Shawn Barklow
Panel discussion will include:
– Re-capping what was learned throughout the day
– Summarizing ideas from the information presented and how to implement in your business
– Sharing challenges and goals to make this the best holiday season
4:15 – 5 p.m.
Closing Remarks presented by Kody Bateman
– Special recognition segment
– Motivational holiday message